What is sous vide?
– Sous vide is a cooking method in which food is first vacuum sealed then immersed in a water bath and cooked at very precise and consistent low temperature.The cooking time is longer than other methods for the same food, but the cooking temperature is much lower. This low temperature cooking produces remarkable and unique results. It preserves the food nutrients without destroying the food texture, it maintains food moisture and eliminates food shrinkage.
1. LED display.
2. Touch buttons.
3. Adjustable timer and adjustable temperature system.
4. Temperature precision +-0.1℃.
5. Water cycling system.
6. Detachable power cord.
7. Whole stainless steel housing.
8. Powerful heating system reaching the set temp easily.
9. Temp range: 32-194°F / 0-90°C.
10. Time range (timer): 0-99 hours.
11. Pump speed / circulation: 12L/min.
12. Water capacity (suggested) 5L~22L.
13. Dry heating protection.